Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

When my brother was born

When my Brother was born
My mum had 4 kids and she went to the doctors to check if
she was having a baby .And she was and it was a boy my
parents didn’t know what to call him.


Me and my brothers and sisters were thinking what should we
call our baby brother. A couple of months we were in my
parents room and my mum had falit that the baby was pushing
to get out.


My Dad said to us go in the car we need to take yous to
grandma house so my dad and my mum an go to the Hospital
so the baby can come out. The next day my mum and dad had
to sleep at the hospital on the same day they came back in
the afternoon.


When we got to see our brother he looked so cut in my mum
hand all of my sisters and brothers and me got to hold him.
And that was my favorite part.

       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    I like the story that you have written this week, it tells me how important family is to you. How did things change for your family when your brother was born?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Stone for commenting on my Blog and I will try to keep on Blogging on my Blog.
      Lucy malofou

      Delete