Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

cybersmart online

why is it important to be cybersmart online ? is because so people can think you are smart online and also when some one comment on your blog then you should leave a positive comment. and also why you should be smart online is because it is bad to do bad thing online.

What other thing can people do online? you could watch funny video on youtube or you could play fun games and also you could do is watching movies. or you could do the summer learning journey (SLJ).

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team. I did some commenting on blogs last summer - perhaps you can remember?

    Anyway, I am glad to see that you've made a good start to the SLJ activities. I hope you continue through until the start of the new school year.

    Thank you for sharing a couple of reasons describing why it's important to stay safe online. I like that you've spoken about keeping our comments positive.

    In terms of security, it's a good idea to change your passwords often and not to choose a password that is really obvious and easy to guess - like a sibling or pet's name.

    Also, if you're unsure of anything, always talk to an adult like your parents or a teacher.

    Thanks Lucy and I hope you stay safe online,
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! https://pingtestlive.com/fortnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... green football visor

    ReplyDelete