Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

M&Ms Chocolate - Lucy Malofou

M&Ms Chocolate - Lucy Malofou
M&M Chocolate has been NZ’s favorite chocolate since 1941.
It taste so yum that you want more. When you touch it it will not
melt in your hand and it has a lot of colors there is Red,Blue,Green,
Black,yellow,orange.
Image result for M&M
Image result for m&ms

When you eat it you can smell it when it melts in your
mouth.it looks so Delicious that when you open the pack
you want to go to the shops and buy more. It feels so crunchy
when you eat It. it is so sweet that you want more sweets.
And it is good when you eat M&Ms you can eat it at the movies.
Why you should you buy M&Ms chocolate because you could
buy it for your kids and for your friends. Once you eat M&Ms
your mouth will be like a river of rainbow with different colors.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy, you have used lots of describing words in this piece of writing. I really like the way that you spoke to your audience, telling them that they would want to buy more! My favourite part was your last line - it painted a picture of a chocolatey rainbow river in my mind! Next time we will keep working on the sentences to make sure that they flow when your audience reads them. You have done a great job - I hope you have some mnms soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lucy.
    My name is Mya and I am a Year 8 at Grey Main School.
    I really enjoyed reading your writing on M&M. You described your mouth ebing like a rainbow very well. You are definitley right about them being so yummy. Everytime I eat them I just want more.
    Do you like M&M's?

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete