Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

North and South

I live in new zealend if you are not in new zealand then you should come here because there are fun things to do here and you can meet new people and meet new friends. and also why you should visit new zealand is becsause there are fun  games to play and also there are schools like Pt england you could go to or you could go to panmure bridge school. there are also fun places like the beach or to a hotel. and this is why you should came to visit New zealand. 
Image result for new zealand

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucy,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Sophie on the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It is so great to see that you have joined us again and that you have already posted so many activities. Way to go!

    I like that you have encouraged people in your post to come and visit New Zealand. I definitely think that it is a great place to visit. In fact, I first came to New Zealand back in 1996 as a tourist! I used to live in Canada and I came over for a couple of months to travel around New Zealand with my family. My dad had studied here at a university in Dunedin (a city in the south island of NZ) and he wanted us to come and see where he had lived. He also wanted to come back and visit his friends and to tour around all of the beautiful beaches, parks and natural forests in New Zealand. We had a great time!

    Speaking of having a great time, I hope that you will have a great time this summer working your way through the SLJ. It is going to be really fun!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete